Thursday, March 20, 2008

“Traffic Jam”

Unexpectedly, I experience a horrible and terrible traffic jam yesterday in whole since I move here in the hearth of manila. I have been experiencing a lot of traffic jam while driving and commuting to school and work before but I can say that yesterday’s traffic was incomparable and amazing!
I took a bus from my work going home at 5 pm yesterday right after our office hour hoping to be home early in order to attend the midweek service in our congregation but unfortunately, I wasn’t able too because I was stuck into the middle of terrible traffic. I can’t imagine I spend almost four and a half hours on that area! It’s really amazing and terrible isn’t it?
But I am still thankful because in spite of that terrible traffic I was able to come home safely. I can’t imagine myself to experience the same thing in the future because I do, I would probably freak-out. You know what I have learned? Always expect the unexpected.

No comments: