Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Stress everyday?

In reality, we can’t escape from stress, whether you are a worker, student, or an ordinary citizen because we are living in a stressful ever-changing situation of this world. Too much stress isn’t good to our health says one expert. It can cause to a serious health sickness and problem if you are not careful enough. So better do something to refresh and relax your self. I feel same thing sometimes because of my stressful job but I find a way to escape from it sometimes.

Every time I’m down and stress, I used to sit dawn in front of my computer, open my blog and write anything just to express my self and release my tension. I find it effective though because after blogging I feel much better. Try it if you want to prove me right.

5 comments:

Lalaine said...

take time to relax.... it can lead to depression...

be safe always! :)

.::. Vanny .:. said...

aww. i think im stress now! over work. grrr/

Anonymous said...

Relaxation is as much a need as is work everyday. Good. Blogging gives you a mental relaxation. But you shouldnt stop with that. Keep yourself healthy with regular physical exercises, like walking :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes you need to relax your body or it will be overworked and you will become sick. I love to draw, watch movies, have a glass of wine, and dance to relax! Thanks for adding me. I have added your link as well!

Chubskulit Rose said...

very nice idea, but I usually walk around pushing my two kids in a stroller around the neighborhood.. listening to good music is also a good one.. sometimes i read, that makes me relax (but not when i have migraine lol)..

I already added u, pls add mine here.. http://obstaclesandglory.blogspot.com

Hey before i forgot, u look like my friend in Bicol hehehe.. goodluck on ur studies.. been there..