Tuesday, July 8, 2008

“Interesting hobby”










































































At the young age I found my self interested in viewing and appreciating exotic pictures taken from environment and some interesting places. I wasn’t able to develop and pursue my interest because I don’t have time and money to by a camera for me. I still love taking pictures until now though I bought a cell phone with 3.5 mega pixel camera on it to complement my needs and interest
It’s been a while since I took pictures from my cell phone because of hectic schedule but on my way home yesterday, I took these pictures while meditating and looking out side the building were I work because I couldn’t resist the view of the sunset and the color of the sky. When I took pictures I feel relaxed and motivated to continue and learn the best way to capture fascinating views and interesting places anywhere.
According to my photographer friend, it’s a great self fulfillment when people appreciate your pictures and look at you as talented artist. I haven’t experienced this but it seems like exiting interesting. I showed these pictures to my friend and he said it’s good and I have the potential though it’s simple.

6 comments:

.::. Vanny .:. said...

i usually collects pictures of great achitectures too.. ;)

thanks for always visiting my blog! tc.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I love taking pics too! It is amazing to me to be able to capture and portray to other people the feeling you have when you are looking at something.

Katelove's said...

Sure we can xlinks. And thanks for dropping by in my blog. Hope to see more around. Please do add me here and leave me your link in my cbox so that i can add it shortly. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

ang ganda ng mga pictures mo kahit galing sa celfon! wow.. what more kung magkaron ka tlga ng mga gadgets di ba?? congrats!!

off topic: oo nga pala, nai-add na kita sa links ko kahit from month of may pa yung message mo sa tagboard ko! sensya ka na kung ngayon lang ha kasi alam mo na.. busy! hehehe! thanks for dropping by sa blog ko. ingatz en God bless...

Lalaine said...

nice pictures, nice shots!...
a lot of people i know loves photography... =)

.::. Vanny .:. said...

added u already! =)