Thursday, August 21, 2008

Driving Alone



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I was little bit upset last night when they woke me up at around 2:30 am just to drive my aunt to NIA airport because her flight was 4 am. Nobody was available to drive except me so I don’t have choice. Since they were all sleeping, I was force to drive alone with my aunt on board. I drove as fast as I could but my aunt told me to slow down when she notice that our speed was 110 kilometer per hour (k.p.h) because she felt nervous. I drop my speed in to 70 kph until we reach the airport. Since I was alone going home, I push the car to its speed limit. I was thrilled when I saw my speed was at 170 kilometer per hour but not quite excited because I was expecting 200 kph, but the car can’t go further beyond 170 probably because I’m using diesel not premium gasoline or blaze. While driving, I notice that I have a camera in my car so I pick it up and took some of these crazy pictures while driving one handed. That was my first crazy thing on the road. I don’t know what’s next but one thing for sure, if will do a crazy thing again it will be more exciting, dangerous and fun.

7 comments:

pchi said...

ahahaha... adventurous ka pala

buti na lang nakauwi ka namang buo

lol

kidding aside... i actually don't like driving because I like to sleep during travels

so kung ako magda-drive... paano ako matutulog? hehe

Chubskulit Rose said...

Just be very careful driving, over speeding is not good.. It can cause your life.. God bless! Nice picture though!

Pls update my url ok.. Got a tag for u too.. Please grab it when u have a chance.

cenasdodia said...

thanks, for the comment guy! be carefull with the cars haha
goodbye and sorry my horrible english

clio said...

Hi!
Nice photos... but let this your first crazy thing on the road be the last.

Greetings from Portugal!

:)

Anonymous said...

Very visually interesting photographs. As for the story, hopefully the next dangerous and exciting thing you do does not involve risking the lives of others. Go to the race track. For a small fee you can go as fast as you can without running someone over.

Thanks for the invite!

Lalaine said...

170kph??? waaaahhh.... your fast! kakatakot yan! just be careful always! :)

evel dread said...

great photos! Thanks for stopping by :) glad you liked the haiku!