Sunday, October 5, 2008

Missing in Action

Hi fellow bloggers, my dear friends and readers. I miss you all guys, finally am back after a few weeks of absence in blogging. I wasn’t able to update and write anything in my blog because of my hectic schedule at school and office. I’m having my Masters degree right now that’s why I’m always at school every weekends .

Last month was my busiest month at school. I was given a lot of term papers, case studies, and take home exams. Bad thing is, I need to finish all these paper works before the first trimester ends on September 27 2008. I felt disappointed because I was only given a few days to finish everything. Ive used all my spare time just to finish everything on time. The hardest one was the case study. Gathering enough information and evidence is really tough because I was force to use all my available resources. Thanks God, even in a few weeks, I was able to finish my entire task on time.

At this point I’m OK now after I got depressed. I’m to glad to be back in blogging after a few weeks of absence.

5 comments:

Lalaine said...

Welcome back! =)

.::. Vanny .:. said...

err. one reason bakit di ko itinuloy yung pag masteral ko is term papers. really hate it! hehehe

goodluck! =)

Pheng said...

Study hard :)

Anonymous said...

Yan na nga ba sinasabi ko... Ang masteral di pede puro petiks petiks lang!

As the saying goes, "No PAIN, no GAIN". At the Grad Skul, you'd really gain a lot of pain!

Puro sakit ng ulo talaga. Mahirap kaya mag-isip! God bless! :-)

LuBa said...

Thanks for the comment. I'm not speak english. You speak Portuguese or french?
Bye, God bless you.